Boston suspects’ father postpones trip to US MAKHACHKALA, Russia (AP)

The father of the two Boston bombing suspects said Sunday that he has postponed a trip from Russia to the United States because of poor health. ‘‘I am really sick,’’ Anzor Tsarnaev, 46, told The Associated Press. He said his blood pressure had spiked to dangerous levels. Tsarnaev said at a news conference Thursday that he planned to leave that day or the next for the U.S. with the hope of seeing his younger son, who is under arrest, and burying his elder son, who was killed. His family, however, indicated later Thursday that the trip could be pushed back because he was not feeling well. During the past week, they were both questioned extensively by U.S. investigators who had traveled to Makhachkala from Moscow. They also were besieged by journalists who staked out their home. Tsarnaev’s family said last week that he intended to get to the U.S. by flying from Grozny, the Chechen capital, to Moscow. He and Tsarnaeva left Dagestan on Friday, but their whereabouts were unclear