Barcelona will be the stage, next month of June, of the II Interreligious Ibero-American Meeting, a summit that will focus on the interreligious dialogue.
The Organization President is the Muslim, Mohamed Halhoul, also Secretary and Speaker of the Islamic Council of Catalonia.
In representation of the Islamic communities of Portugal and Spain, the following Institutions will be participating:
• Centro Cultural Islámico de Madrid (Islamic Cultural Institution of Spain – http://www.ccislamico.com/home2.html)
• Consell Islàmic Cultural de Catalunya (Cultural and Religious officially recognized representation of the Islamic communities of Catalonia -http://www.consellislamic.org/inici)
• Unión de Comunidades Islámicas de Cataluña (UCIDCAT – Regional version of the UCIDE – http://ucidecatalunya.blogspot.nl/)
• Unión de Comunidades Islámicas de España (UCIDE – Legal and political Representation of all Islamic communities of Spain – https://www.facebook.com/pages/Uni%C3%B3n-de-Comunidades-Isl%C3%A1micas-de-Espa%C3%B1a/323913827655619)
• Comunidade Islâmica de Lisboa (Portuguese Muslim Organization with siege in Lisbon – www.comunidadeislamica.pt/)