RSVP Required by 7/14 to: Confirmattendance@gmail.com
Focus of Conference:
1. To consolidate our diverse community and raise a visionary leadership.
2. To engage with the due process, the governing institutions, and the civil society to create a dialogue of change.
3. To promote conflict resolution and constructive engagement that can offer diplomatic alternatives to military endeavors.
4. To work towards the common interests and welfare of both America and the Muslim world — a win-win situation.
5. To work against Islamophobia and the negative stereotypes of Muslims in the West, and to help uplift the image and position of Muslims and their respective work in America and beyond.
6. To help raise a moderate and effective voice to invalidate extremism and bigotry.
The Meeting Agenda
09:00 Introduction, Open Forum of Goal Setting and Consensus Building
12:00 Lunch Break
01:00 Establishing Resolutions
03:00 Fund Raising
04:30 Election of the Steering Committee Members and Election/Selection of Officers
06:00 Dinner and Discussion – Future Vision
For more information, go to event website here.